Hampshire County Council has launched a new grant scheme, to encourage organisations and businesses, to promote cycling as an alternative and environmentally friendly way to get to work.
THIS COULD BE GOOD FOR WHITCHURCH
The Workplace Cycle Parking Grant and E-Bike (Electric Bike) Loan scheme enables organisations and businesses to apply for a grant to install safe and sheltered workplace parking or an E-Bike loan that employees can make use of.
The deadline for applications is 13th August 2021 and organisations can apply online.
£150,000 has been allocated for the grant scheme which has come from the Department for Transport’s £3.28 million Active Travel Fund.
Organisations that will be able apply for a Workplace Cycle Grant or E-bike loan are:
• Individual organisations;
• Groups of two or more organisations e.g., a retail park;
• NHS and other health care providers;
• Schools, colleges, and other educational providers;
• Charities and community interest companies;
• Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprises; and
• Limited companies.
Details are here: