Cake, tea and coffee – and maybe beans on toast – are amongst the most important features in the cycling world.
This page will list some of the recommended stops if you are out on a cycle ride in the area or visiting Whitchurch.
Sadly we are currently being restricted by the COVID-19 pandemic and availability of refreshment stops can be very hit and miss.
However there is a good map here:
CAFÉ MAP for CYCLING
Places for Tea, coffees, cakes and snacks include:
• Kudos Coffee, Church Street, just off the Square
• Silk Mill, Winchester Street, just south of the Square
• Denning’s of Whitchurch, Newbury Street (limited hours)
Other places for food and/or drink include:
• White Hart Hotel, The Square
• King’s Arms, Church Street
• Bell Inn, Bell Street
• Prince Regent, London Road (on eastern edge of town)
• Watership Down Inn, Freefolk (2 miles east of Whitchurch)
Once the world opens up further details will be provided.